12 Bottle Wine Rack - Modularack Wine Rack
- Environmentally friendly wine racks. Made in Melbourne using Australian plantation grown Radiata pine, its a strong and great looking timber
- Does not need tools or equipment to build, no hidden pieces needed either
- These wine racks can be built in minutes, a lot of fun to put together and then fill with your favourite wines.
- Each layer of this wine rack holds a perfect dozen bottles of wine
- Strong and stable, and 40 years trusted wine rack system
- Organise and access your favourite bottles with ease
- Modular design - have fun buying more wine and adding more layers
- Available in our natural finish or a dark stain finish. The natural finish will allow you to stain yourself if required.
- Designed to keep the bottle's cork completely moist – for long term cellaring
- Holds most standard 750ml wine bottles
- Top shelves available, allowing you to place items on top of your wine stand
- Great looking large wine racks
- Designed for you to hold 12 bottles or build it to the roof for greater capacity, simply add more layers to this wine rack as your wine collection grows.
- Champagne bottle layers available in this size (champagne bottle layers available in our 6, 9 & 12 bottle wide sizes only)
12 bottle capacity
Where can I fit a 12 bottle rack?
You can fit the 12 bottle wooden wine rack almost anywhere in your home or cellar, as long as you have 1,200mm width space available. The dimensions of this large wine rack can be found on our dimensions page. Many people place the 12 bottle wide wine bar rack in the cellar, living area, under the house or even in the garage. We have sizes available from 4 bottles wide up to 12 bottles wide. The 12 bottle wine rack is the same as the rest of our range of wine racks.